Announcements: Week of Sept 24th
Sunday Sept 29 –
- Band is starting up 1300-1500 at the D-Coy Armouries;
- Drill Team Tryouts starting this week 1530-1730 at the D-Coy Armouries
Monday Sept 30 –
- Marksmanship tryouts, 1800-2100. All cadets who have signed and not shot yet this is your time to tryout. If you have shot already please do not attend.
Tuesday Oct 1 –
- Wings Parade, normal times in C1 dress. All new cadets your asked to wear the blue elemental t-shirt you were given on Tuesday if you didn’t get one please go to supply and get one. All parents are welcome to attend the parade as there will be awards and promotions.
- Orders Of Dress Reference
- Oct 8 Potluck meet and greet. All immediate family of cadets are welcome to come in and meet each other and the staff over a potluck dinner. Next Tuesday info on who is asked to bring what kind of dish will be sent out.
- Oct 19 – Senior PD day 0900-1600
- Survivair and Drones will be starting up soon hopefully, they have been delayed due to some scheduling conflicts.
- If your cadet needs to be excused from any event or activity they need to call the office and leave a message or voicemail. The office’s number is 780-538-3610
- Shawns Meat Orders, because we have the Wings Parade on October 1st we will extend the order due by date until October 8th. I will post if the pick up date will be different.So to summarize Meat orders are due October 8th Shawns Meats Sep Oct 2019
- Thank you to all the parents that showed up tonight for the parent meeting. we will publish the minutes here on the Facebook page as soon as they are typed up.As promised here is the link to the Christmas Gift Wrapping Fundraiser https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409054eabab22a7fa7-gift as mentioned we realize that some of these are during work hours but any family member or even friends can help out. it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all for coming and helping
- Any unsold cash calendars are asked to come back as we need more to sell at Rycroft Farmers Market on Oct 12. All cash, sold tabs, and untold calendars are to be returned by Nov 5th to Veronica Dougherty