Announcements: (UPDATED)Week of Nov 26, 2019
- Thursday Nov 28
- Survivair 1800-2000hrs
- Ground School 1900-2100hr
- Friday Nov 29
- Drones 1900-2100hrs
- Saturday Nov 30
- (STARTING AT 1200HRS DUE TO WEATHER, IF BELOW -20 WILL BE CANCELLED)Bottle Drive meeting at the D-coy armouries at 0900hrs. Need as many cadets and parent drivers as possible to help as these fundraisers allow us to do more fun activities that aren’t funded by the program. The bottle drive will go until 1600hrs and please pack a lunch and water bottle. Wear squadron hoodies and t-shirts if possible but please dress for the weather. If you would like to drop bottles off for our bottle depot group number is 1257-7629. You can drop bottles off anytime their open with that number and it goes towards out unit.
- Sunday Dec 1
- Ground School 1300-1500hrs
- No Band, No Drill
- Christmas Parade 1530-1730hrs will be meeting at the somewhere around the entrance of Muskoseepi Park, we don’t know what position in the parade we are yet so please look around for the other cadets and staff that will be there. In uniform with parkas toque and gloves or civilian equivalent over your uniform if you dont have cadet winter gear.
- Monday Dec 2
- Marksmanship 1800-2000hrs
- Tuesday Dec 3
- CO’s Parade dress is full uniform C1A (Orders of Dress Reference)
- There is still a signup sheet for help with the International Paper Kids Christmas Party on the bulletin board. It will be from 1330hrs to 1730hrs on Sunday Dec 8th
- Those thinking of applying for scholarships or national courses please let CIV Kimpe G know ASAP of your intent. As well if you already have started the application process for those courses please ensure you get all the proper documents to CIV Kimpe ASAP.