Announcements: Week of Jan 11, 2021
- Regular Virtual training Jan 18 & 19, 2021 at 1830hrs -2100hrs
- Survivair is starting its virtual training again on Thursdays from 1800-2000hrs on the Discord server. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend. For more information see the Surviviar Discord chat.
- Reminder about the optional Spelunking Presentation on Wednesday Jan 13, 2021 at 1845hrs, for more info and the join link please see the Spelunking specific announcement that has been put out already.
- Brazo Zulu to the seniors that did their Warrant Officer Review boards this past Tuesday, you all did fantastic!
- Just like this week more prize and reward draws will be happening again, so if you want to get cool things like the survival knives and flashlights like our winners this week make sure you attend the training nights as its the only way to win!
- The first week of February we will be doing a virtual fitness night/ Fitness Assessment, keep it in your mind to try and participate so finding a good spot to get up and move a bit and get active. More info will be sent out closer to the date.
- Parents we will be putting out a short survey for you in the coming weeks to try and get your feedback on a few topics as well as get you more engaged in our virtual world. Your feedback on this will be important for us and is to the benefit to us as staff, you and your cadets.
As always the staff of 577 appreciate your involvement and are working tirelessly to try and create better activities and training for you during this time. Thank you for sticking with it!!